Lokku is looking for a Perl developer with 2+ years of experience programming professionally to join our engineering team in central London, primarily to work on the Nestoria property search engine (http://www.nestoria.com)
Nestoria is a great product to work on. As a vertical search engine we work hard to solve many of the same problems as a larger search company:
- Reliably and quickly processing millions of listings
- Even more quickly searching those listings at query time
- Tracking user behaviour and always improving the user experience
- Internationalization - we work in eight countries with six languages * Geocoding, Natural Language Processing, Image Processing, Historical House Price Aggregation, Mobile Web...
We are looking for somebody who has:
- 2+ years' experience as a professional Perl programmer
- Strong knowledge of Perl best practices and modern Perl development practices
- Excellent technical communication skills
- A desire to coach, mentor and share your experience with junior team members
We're offering c.£45K plus bonus. If you're moving to London from overseas we can provide relocation assistance.
If this sounds interesting to you check out the full job ad here:
If you have any questions or if you'd like to apply please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our CTO will also be talking at the London.pm technical meet up this coming Tuesday if you'd like to catch him in person.