So, this guys organized 'Startup Week' last year, and this year they came up with slightly different concept and their goal is to organize the craziest Tech Event and biggest Startup Competition in Europe.
- top mentors from the US & Europe
- super valuable feedback to lift your startup to new heights
- get a media push and connect with international media
- get the cash injection you need by connecting with VCs and business angels during the exclusive Investors Day
- unique networking possibilities with the European movers and shakers
- the stage is yours! Show what you got in front of the most enthusiastic crowd
- definitely no snoozefest – it’s a festival, baby! … and you will rock it!
I think it's a great opportunity for european startups to apply. I might do it. Anyone else thinking the same?